Saturday, October 17, 2009

First Blog Post

Alright, so I read a lot. Not many of you should care about my opinions on books- but I'm putting them on the internet for everyone to enjoy (or laugh at) anyway!

I'll be posting contests hosted by other bloggers (and hopefully myself if I get some followers) as well as reviews. I've got my Goodreads account on the sidebar for anyone that dares to see the wonderfulness that is my book shelf! You can also find me on swaptree.com and paperbackswap.com... I'm an internet junkie as well as a book junkie. (What else is a girl to do while her honey plays Call of Duty? And the new one is coming out in less than a month! ....I will have lots more free time then. hehe)

So, my first review will be Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward because that is what I'm reading right now. I may go back and add long reviews of books that can be found on my Goodreads list, but I probably won't. ;]

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin