Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book Trade!

I am starting a new feature on the blog- Books for Trade! I think that it pretty much explains itself, right? I've got doubles of books and books I just don't want anymore- All the books are from my personal library and in great condition. I have posted the link below, with more information. The link will also always be provided in the top left side bar. 


Ah, and I will eventually start posting other things I have to trade. Bluray, DVD, Videogames... We'll see how this goes first. I will entertain most offers and I love swapping so don't hesitate to ask even if a book isn't on one of my wish lists! And I will trade for things that aren't books or for multiple books (whether it be two of mine for one of yours or vice versa.)
  •  USA and Canada residents only (for now.)
  • Post a comment on the Books for Trade page or check on the contact info.
  • All books are from a SMOKE FREE home. 
  • I visit the Post Office weekly, so you won't have to wait long.
  • This is a TRADE. Not borrowing books. Get it? Got it ;] 
  • Questions? Just ask! <3
Nervous about trading? Check out my feedback score on Swaptree.

5 comments :

  1. I think this is an excellent idea! I have lots of books and DVD's that I would love to trade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dooder. Hehe, I can always count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea! But im in colombia y.y

    ReplyDelete
  4. T_T so sad just for US an Canada, anyway good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea, even though I am hesitant to trade myself. I don't know why. I just have a hard time giving my books away. Oh no, I have turned into a book hoarder. *puts head down on the table*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin