Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book Chick City's Anita Blake Challenge


The Anita Blake series in Order: 

1. Guilty Pleasures 
2. The Laughing Corpse 
3. Circus of the Damned
4. The Lunatic Cafe
5. Bloody Bones
6. The Killing Dance
7. Burnt Offerings
9. Obsidian Butterfly
10. Narcissus in Chains
11. Cerulean 
12. Incubus Dreams
13. Micah
14. Danse Macabre
15. The Harlequinn
18. Flirt
19. Bullet


Well, everyone, this is my first challenge. I've already read all of the Anita Blake series, but I REALLY enjoyed myself... So I think I will visit the her delicious world once again.

This awesome contest is being hosted by Book Chick City. Click here for more information!

 Above is a list of the Anita Blake series- I will be adding the link to my review as I post them. So just click the book title you're interested in checking out above!

6 comments :

  1. YAY!!! Let's do this lol

    Have you noticed we used the buttons in the opposite way? the button you used I put as a pic on the post and vice versa LOL!

    Can't wait to start :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's funny. I didn't even notice! I liked the button I put in the side bar the best, and I figured since it will probably be there for a year, but the post will get pushed to the back burner by reviews... I put the one I liked the most on the side bar. LOL. I thought too much about it, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia! Welcome to The Anita Blake Challenge! I am so pleased you joined :)

    I will be posting Mr Linky in the New Year where you can link up any reviews you may have of the books you've read for the challenge.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like my buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to read this series, even though I own the first book. I'll be watching your blog as always for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin